Sunday, July 3, 2011

Skedoodles Purpose

Like many other students my age, I spend way too much of my class time drawing random sketches and doodles.  On this blog, I will be sharing these sketches and drawings every once in a while, hence the blog's title, "Skedoodles," is a portmanteau of sketches and doodles. However, I am by no means a really good artist; I've never even taken a single drawing lesson. In fact, all of my sketches and doodles are drawn with normal, random pencils (the ones that happen to be closest by me, at the time). Rather than trying to display masterful works of art, I am simply trying to share some of my random sketches and doodles for fun. Please rate and comment on my sketches and doodles! Most importantly, though, have fun browsing my random  skedoodles. Also, if you want to see more of my random skedoodles, be sure to become a follower and check back every so often.

p.s. A skedoodle a day keeps the good grades away

p.p.s. haha that was a bad joke

No comments:

Post a Comment