Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zombie Ninja Doodle


After watching “Zombieland” a while back, I couldn't get the movie off of my mind. It’s a really funny movie, and I recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. Therefore, when I was in class the next day, I began to doodle. The finished product of my doodling was this ninja-like character. This ninja-like character, as you can probably tell from the swords and other weapons sticking out of him, is also a zombie. I think this doodle turned out pretty well. Tell me what you guys think of it. Please rate and comment below. Also, if you want to see more of my random skedoodles, be sure to become a follower and check back every so often.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete